Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hope that what i feel will not be true!

I really really hope that this Friday will coming soon...
because i am going to back home....^^
but what i worry and disturb me everyday is...
what will happen on the way to home??
i was never back home after the matter happen...
so... i fear and worry about it...
what i plan to do before is useless...
and now i really need to face it...
what will happen and what will i heard??
what can i say and do for her if she repeat her worse word??
i really need Doreamon come and give me a hand...
Where are you?? Doreamon.....
God... please send a way for me to solve this situation...
i really dun want to face her again
dun want anymore.....
i know i am a impolite girl when i think like this...
but... it is only
waste my time and heart myself...
but what can i do really????
What a stupid Suffie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment